Why not try our new Greek shrimp recipe using Aristeon infused olive oil....
Greek Shrimp | Garides Tourkolimano Recipe
- Aristeon garlic infused olive oil
- 1 shallot bulb, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- ¼ teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1lb shrimp, shells removed, deveined, washed, and ready to go
- ½ cup white wine (we used chardonnay)
- crumbled feta (optional)
- Heat 3 tbsp of Aristeon garlic infused olive oil in a pan.
- Add the shallot, cook until fragrant.
- Add tomato, green onions, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper, cook for 5 minutes.*
- Add shrimp, cook for about a minute on each side.
- Add white wine, bring to simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until shrimp are done. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with some bread and topped with feta (if using)
* You're looking for the tomato pieces to get soft and give off some of their juices.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.